ATM Monitoring and Analytics (ATM MA) is intended for collecting, classifying, monitoring and analyzing data in the bank’s acquiring set of ATMs and/or processing centre. The system first of all is intended for the specialists of technical section of the bank or the processing company dealing with servicing a set of ATMs.
System ATM MA provides a timely opportunity to provide the responsible specialists with information about the current professional status of the ATM network, deviations from the normal statistics of the work, organise collecting and analyzing information about the servicing of ATMs.
The system is constructed on a single program software kernel with WatchDog video surveillance system and the same hardware and software modules can be used. Important feature of ATM MA is the opportunity to use data and structures of user’s records WatchDog video surveillance, which allows to control all the modules centrally and eliminates the need for data duplication and the database re-building.
Functional Capabilities of the System Working with the devices:
- Collecting and displaying data about the statuses of ATM units (card reader, dispenser, banknote acceptor, cassettes, receipt and journal printers, etc.), the ability to alert (SMS, e-mail) in case of violations in work
- Collecting and displaying data on the system unit and operating system of ATM (data about memory usage, CPU time, disk space condition, the condition of communication channels), the ability to alert (SMS, e-mail) when reaching and / or exceeding configurable thresholds
- Collecting and displaying data on modification of key files (integrity monitoring)
- Collecting and displaying data on additional devices connected to the ATM and / or video surveillance system (cameras, sensors), the possibility to alert (SMS, e-mail) upon violations in work
- Monitoring and management of ATM's SMART-UPS
- Reporting (automatic and manual) on the status of devices with the possibility to group, sort and filter on various fields and criteria Functions of monitoring and analytics of the ATM work
- Monitoring the flow of cash dispenser, the ability to alert (SMS, e-mail) when reaching the configurable thresholds
- Reporting on the daily flow of ATM cash dispenser
Functions of monitoring and analytics of customer service work:
- Service card containing detailed data of the ATM, such as: o model o ATM location (address) o contacts of the responsible person o date and time of:
- last encashment
- last customer service
- next planned customer service o working hours o etc
- Creating, modifying and closing of ATM service requests and / or eliminating incidents with the possibility to alert responsible persons via SMS and / or e-mail
- Monitoring of holdups and delays on the satisfaction of filed applications with the option of notification via SMS and e-mail
- Automatic (based on pre-described rules) or manual generation of incidents
- Monitoring of holdups and delays on eliminating the possibility of incidents with option of notification via SMS and e-mail
- Reporting (automatic and manual) on: o supply dynamics and service applications with possibility of grouping, sorting and filtering based on various fields and criteria o generation dynamics (creation) and the closure of incidents with possibility of grouping, sorting and filtering based on various fields and criteria o delays in satisfaction of the filed applications o delays on elimination of incidents